Established in 1999, the Bellingen Growers Market (BGM) is a non-profit incorporated association managed by a Steering Committee who work on a voluntary basis.
The Committee consists of stallholders and interested community members. The BGM Association has adopted (and works in adherence to) the model rules for incorporated associations - without any modification.
- Help local growers, farmers, artisans, artists and value added producers sell their product to the local community
- Connect local producers and the community and foster the exchange of knowledge and ideas
- Provide a venue where people can shop, socialise and relax in a friendly environment - and build our community spirit
- Strengthen the local economy by showcasing quality produce and crafts
- Promote local musicians and performers
President: Linda Dudgeon
Secretary: Paul Nebauer
Coordinator: Sue Kelly
Safety Officer: Skye Condon
Publicity: Gloria Malone
Treasurer: Veda Crossley
Sorry, no dogs are allowed in the showground on Market Day