Established in 1999, the Bellingen Growers Market (BGM) is a non-profit incorporated association managed by a Steering Committee who work on a voluntary basis.
The Committee consists of stallholders and interested community members. The BGM Association has adopted (and works in adherence to) the model rules for incorporated associations - without any modification.
- Help local growers, farmers, artisans, artists and value added producers sell their product to the local community
- Connect local producers and the community and foster the exchange of knowledge and ideas
- Provide a venue where people can shop, socialise and relax in a friendly environment - and build our community spirit
- Strengthen the local economy by showcasing quality produce and crafts
- Promote local musicians and performers
President: Sue Kelly
Secretary: Paul Nebauer
Treasurer: Mark Pye
Public Relations: Charlene Kellett
Camilla - Autarky Farm
The Bellingen Growers Market also has a Charter which outlines the principal rules and guidelines necessary for the Bellingen Growers’ Market (BGM) to operate with compliance and efficiency. It guides Stallholders' participation in the market - agreement and adherence to the terms of the Charter is a condition of participation in the Market. If you would like a copy of the Charter please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, no dogs are allowed in the showground on Market Day.